We are ESPS: an automation partner for smart integration of proven technologies. In over 20 years of working in production environments, we have gathered extensive knowledge on industrial robotics and automation. At ESPS we solve things with our practical, proven approach.
ESPS is looking for a PLC software engineer who is interested about robotics and production automation. Or as we call it: Robotimation. As a PLC engineer, you find it challenging to design and implement machine software. You are also able to program PLC's and PC’s and it is an advantage if you can also program robots and vision systems. You have a good feeling about how electrical hardware works (such as sensors, servos, interfacing with other systems) or you are even able to design hardware. You can work well with team members from similar and other disciplines and you enjoy putting the machine into operation at the customer. You are an organizational strong and guiding force who knows how to motivate the team. Under pressure, you maintain an overview and ensure coordination with the parties involved.
- You have obtained a bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent;
- Industrial Automation, and / or Electrical Engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer;
- You have knowledge of PLCs such as Siemens, Beckhoff or similar;
- You have experience with modern programming languages such as Structured Text, C ++ and Python;
- You have knowledge of production automation;
- You are accurate and you have a healthy dose of perseverance.
- Designing, programming / configuring, testing and commissioning control applications;
- Identifying, resolving and reporting control issues;
- Drafting, checking and / or revising technical and functional documentation;
- Attending design and progress discussions.
What we offer
- Working within a young team and an informal atmosphere;
- Room for personal development;
- High degree of independence and responsibility;
- An engaged group of colleagues who want to realize it together.