We are ESPS: an automation partner for smart integration of proven technologies. In over 20 years of working in production environments, we have gathered extensive knowledge on industrial robotics and automation. At ESPS we solve things with our practical, proven approach.
We are looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our team. We are looking for a Project Manager who has experience with mechanical engineering and shows leadership. You manage multidisciplinary, mechatronic teams. You communicate with our customers and monitor the planning, budget, scope and quality of the solution. You know how to connect people in which you take into account sometimes (conflicting) interests. You also know that you have to take a long breath now and then, but because of your passion, you know better than anyone how to oversee the entire process and to complete the project correctly from A to Z. You are enterprising, ingenious, a team player and involved. You are a Project Manager who likes mechanical challenges. You do this through your mechanical expertise, which you propagate through your enthusiasm for leading the projects. You will continue to build on the growth of ESPS together with your colleagues.
- You have completed a higher education course, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or similar;
- You have a number of years of demonstrable work experience as a project leader or manager;
- You have an affinity with production automation and robotics;
- You have strong communication skills, including organizational skills and result orientation are essential;
- You are meticulous and pragmatic;
- You have leadership qualities;
- You have financial insight into the project budget.
- Independently perform project management from A to Z;
- Maintaining contacts with clients, intermediaries and suppliers;
- Signaling deviations and make adjustments where necessary;
- Responsible for budget and progress;
- Responsible for the quality, safety and return of the projects;
- Report to management;
- Managing a team of 6 to 15 FTE
What we offer
- Working within a young team and an informal atmosphere;
- Room for personal development;
- High degree of independence and responsibility;
- An engaged group of colleagues who want to realize it together.